We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
An interesting recipe for orange jam with ginger that can be prepared in any season
- 500 g orange (core)
- 300 g sugar
- 25 ml cognac
- 2 slices of ginger
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Orange ginger jam:
How to prepare this orange jam with ginger
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Add the sugar over them and let a syrup form for about 30 minutes. We put them on the fire and when the syrup starts to drop, we add the cognac and the ginger cut into small cubes. Leave it to boil until the syrup binds, pour into sterilized jars and turn the jars upside down for 1 hour.
The mornings will be more fragrant and sweeter if you serve a slice of toast with breakfast for breakfast. orange jam with ginger.
What we need for the orange liqueur recipe:
How to make orange liqueur recipe?
Peel the oranges, only the orange part, with an economical knife. The white part is not cleaned either, because the liqueur will be bitter. From the core of the oranges you can make a delicious Orange Slice Jam - see the recipe.
Place the orange peels in a jar that can be sealed (jar, carafe) and pour the alcohol 90 degrees on top. Put in the pantry, in the dark and leave for 7-10 days. I made a little, from the peel of 2 oranges only, because I rarely drink strength. I make for guests only & # 128578
After this time, put the 800 g of sugar and 1 l of water on the fire, let it boil and boil for 5 minutes. It foams, there are more impurities or foam and it is left to cool well. Strain the alcohol, discard the orange peels and pour the cooled syrup over it.
Put it in bottles, close it tightly and put the bottles in the pantry. & # 128578
It can be stored without problems for 3-4 years. It is extremely fragrant, it will definitely be extremely appreciated by the family and guests & # 128578.
You can flavor it, if you want, with a slice of ginger or 2 cloves, a piece of cinnamon or anise & hellip very discreetly, to give & bdquoacel something extra & rdquo.
Orange jam - recipe
- 1.5 kg of oranges
- 200 g of sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cloves
- 2 aniseed stars
Method of preparation
Choose well-ripened, juicy oranges. The sweeter they are, the less sugar the jam will require.
Wash them well, remove the shells and the white part from under the shell.
Now, depending on the texture you want the jam to have, you can cut the oranges into cubes, or you can pass them completely.
A good idea is to have mashed oranges and pieces of oranges.
Place the chopped or mashed oranges in a thick saucepan where you usually make the jams.
Put the lemon juice over the oranges. Add sugar, cinnamon, cloves and anise.
Put the pan on the stove over high heat. When it starts to boil, lower the temperature.
Stir occasionally so that the jam does not stick to the bottom of the bowl.
Keep the jam on the fire for about an hour, or until it reaches the desired consistency.
Take the pan off the heat, remove the cinnamon pieces and pour the hot jam with a polish into the jars.
Put the lids on, tighten them tightly and sterilize them in the oven.
Then turn the jars upside down. Allow them to cool to room temperature, wrapped in blankets.
Move them to the pantry and enjoy this fragrant and fragrant sweetness all winter long!
What health benefits do oranges offer
Oranges are famous for their vitamin C-rich content. According to The World’s Healthiest Foods, an average orange contains:
- 93% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) of C vitamin
- 11% of RDA of fiber
- 10% of the RDA of folic acid
- 9% of RDA of vitamin B1
- 7% of RDA of vitamin B5
- 7% of RDA of copper
- 5% of the RDA of potassium
- 5% of the RDA of calcium
Few know that vitamin C is the main water-soluble antioxidant in the body, which prevents free radical damage inside and outside cells.
Antioxidant protection inside cells means protection against cancer, especially digestive and colon cancer.
A study published in 2003 showed that diets rich in citrus fruits have a protective effect against some cancers. Citrus fruits can reduce by 40-50% the risk of esophageal, pharyngeal, oral and stomach cancer.
Antioxidants fight inflammation. Vitamin C prevents the onset of an inflammatory cascade. That is why it can have benefits in inflammatory conditions, such as asthma, osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis.
For these reasons, some doctors recommend high-dose vitamin C for patients with COVID-19.
Vitamin C also has an important benefit: it prevents the oxidation of cholesterol by free radicals.
Oxidized cholesterol sticks to the arterial walls, and these deposits can turn over time into plaques that increase the risk of heart attack or stroke.
Last but not least, vitamin C is necessary for the proper functioning of the immune system. Helps prevent colds and recurrent ENT infections.
Other valuable antioxidants found in oranges are:
- flavaonone (hesperidin, naringenin)
- hydroxycinnamic acids
Hesperidin in oranges has been associated with lower blood pressure, cholesterol and inflammation in animal studies.
Unfortunately, the largest amount of hesperidin is found in the peel and white portion of the orange, which we take down.
An orange contains 170 different phytonutrients and over 60 flavonoids. Many of them have strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antitumor and anticoagulant activities (prevent the formation of blood clots).
A WHO report suggests that diets that include citrus fruits have cardioprotective properties.
This effect is attributed to the content of folic acid, potassium, vitamin C, carotenoids and citrus flavonoids.
1. Oana Hîncu, Orange Gem, Doxology: https://doxologia.ro/gem-de-portocale</a
2. The World & # 8217s Healthiest Foods, Oranges: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=37
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic illnesses or follow drug treatments, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Simple recipes for cooking delicacies
This jam is ordinary, classic. The absence of various additional products will help you feel the real and natural taste and aroma of a healthy roh jam.
|sugar & # 8211||1 kg|
|Rockers & # 8211||1 kg|
|Cooking time: 800 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 205 Kcal|
Peeled and washed petioles should be cut (diced 1 & # 2151)
Then put them in dishes and fall asleep with sugar. It should be left for a day and a half until the juice appears
When the rebar has started the juice, mix well. Boil 10-17 minutes after the jam is simmered
Let it cool, put it in jars. Close with plastic covers.
Products needed for jam:
How to make a simple block:
- Peel the rebar peel, wash and cut into cubes
- Stir in half the sugar and mix
- To start the juice and dissolve the sugar, it is necessary to leave the table for about ten hours
- The juice should be poured into non-metallic pots, let it boil. Pour the remaining sugar into this syrup and cook until the sugar begins to dissolve
- Put the rhubarb in the boiling syrup
- After boiling again and remove the tray from the stove
- After an hour, simmer the jam for 5 minutes. At the same time it is necessary to stir constantly
- While it is hot, it should be poured into jars and immediately rolled
- The banks are overturned and allowed to cool.
Option 3 & # 8211 ordinary lock in a slow cooker
- Prepare the coriander stalks, cover with sugar, hold for a while before getting the juice
- In the slow cooker, we prepare an hour with the & # 8220Quenching & # 8221 mode. The lid cannot be covered
- You can use it right away, but you can go.
Cooking from rebarbori and apples
- Stems of rebarbie & # 8211 a kilogram
- Apple & # 8211 300 grams
- Orange is one thing
- Water & # 8211 200 ml
- Sugar & # 8211 a pound and a half
- Ginger primer & # 8211 two tablespoons (table).
- Stems of a plant to clean and cut into pieces
- Pour the orange peel and add to the container
- Pour the juice of an orange
- Add chopped ginger
- Remove the peel from the apples, cut them, add to the rest of the ingredients
- Pour into the water and mix. Cover with a lid, wait until it boils and boils for about twenty minutes
- After that, add sugar and cook for another ten minutes
- The hot jam spreads on the benches and wraps itself
- Once cooled, move to a cool place for storage.
Check with rice flour
& # 8211 3 eggs, 180 g soft butter, 200 g rice flour, 1 sachet and ½ baking powder, 120 g sugar, ½ vanilla pod, 1 orange, 1 lemon, 100 g orange peel from jam and candied ginger , 1 pinch of salt, powdered sugar
Grate the orange peel and lemon, squeeze the orange. Preheat the oven to medium heat. Mix the butter with the sugar until it becomes frothy. Add the eggs one at a time, then the flour mixed with the baking powder and salt. Mix well, incorporate the grated fruit peel, vanilla seeds, finally the orange juice, well drained orange peels, ginger and mix. Pour the composition into a cake tin lined with baking paper.
Put in the hot oven over medium heat, approx. 30 min. (toothpick test) Remove to a grill, powder with a little sugar and cool. Serve sliced.
Good appetite! (if you liked it leave a comment)
Tomato jam with meat grinder
Such recipes have become especially popular in recent decades: the jam on them is prepared quite quickly and turns out very tasty, although the appearance of delicacy is more like jam or jelly.
- After the standard preparation of the fruit, they must be chopped. The use of a blender is undesirable because it cannot cope with the uniform grinding of dense skin.
Store it preferably in a cool place.
St.Dalfour ginger orange jam 284g
Product code: 14503516
Guarantee: 1 month
- Home delivery throughout the country in 1-2 days (estimated interval: 28.05.2021 - 29.05.2021).
- For orders up to 249.99 Lei, the transport cost is 20.00 Lei.
- For orders up to 999,999.99 Lei, the transport cost is 10.00 Lei.
- For orders over 999,999.99 Lei, shipping is free.
We are constantly improving the information on the site.
There is a possibility that errors may occur in the product descriptions, regardless of our will. The photos of the products are informative, that's why there may be differences from reality. It is possible that the specifications or the price of the products may be modified by partners or manufacturers, without notice or operating errors may occur.
Any promotion presented on the site is valid within the available stock.
Forget the juice! Drink lemonade with grapefruit, oranges, lemons and honey
Although Dochia started her legendary sheep climb to the mountains, in the winter she did not leave us completely. I'm not saying that. The old people who "speak" (speak) softly while shaking their heads quietly say that I haven't had the "snow of lambs" yet. That's what I'm waiting for. On the latest of the snows in which winter puts all its strength weakened by the sun of Mars.
Only after the snow of the lambs will scatter its flakes over the hills, forests and meadows with crushed grass will we be able to say that we have escaped the purple breath of winter. Fortunately, however, the snow will not last and will go as it came. Unsurprisingly. To other lands in the southern hemisphere. Where autumn is already beginning to show its signs.
From 1 until today, Dochia has discarded three of its skins, a sign that we still have to endure another six days with strange weather, but also that we can still enjoy the citrus season a little more. Because step by step the oranges, which were juicy and tasty in December, are starting to lose their flavor. So no one says it has to be a hot summer month to enjoy a lemonade. One that now, at the beginning of March, will send us directly in the middle of an orchard of lemons or oranges, while the honey in the composition will keep us close here, on the fragrant land of acacias.
Orange sauce, ginger and red wine
An aromatic sauce that ennobles the dishes with which it is served. Perfect for steaks, but also for vegetables, the orange sauce, ginger and red wine add a fresh, sweet-sour note to the dish.
Preparation time: 1 min.
Total cooking time: 17 min.
Difficulty: Very easy
Amount: 2 servings